Terms of Sales
Presentation of the site
The following conditions are offered by the company Les Moon Walkers for its website https://www.lesmoonwalkers.com
Name: The Moon Walkers
Domiciliation: Lège-Cap-Ferret, France
Company telephone number: +33 7 85 51 34 98
Email address: email@example.com
Siren number: 853275360
Les Moon Walkers website sells the following products: Downloadable Products.
The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his order. Validation of the order therefore constitutes acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 – Principles
These general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties. They constitute the sole basis of the commercial relationship between the parties, and, in this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale take precedence over any other document, and in particular over any general conditions of purchase. They apply, without restriction or reservation, to all services provided by the seller to professional buyers.
The seller and the buyer agree that these general conditions exclusively govern their relationship.
The seller reserves the right to modify its general conditions from time to time. They will be applicable as soon as they are put online. If a condition of sale were to be missing, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector whose companies are headquartered in France.
These general conditions of sale are communicated to any buyer who requests them, in order to enable them to place an order.
Article 2 – Content
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the online sale of goods and products offered by the seller to the buyer.
These conditions only apply to purchases made on this website.
Article 3 – The order
The buyer places their order online, from the online catalog and using the form on the site. For the order to be validated, the buyer must accept, by clicking where indicated on the site, these general conditions. Its acceptance will result in the sending of a confirmation email from the seller, in accordance with the conditions described below.
The customer who wishes to place an order on the Les Moon Walkers website must follow the order process below:
– choose items, add them to your basket,
– validate your basket,
– proceed to payment, in order to validate the order the customer must fill in information such as: name, first name, full delivery/billing address, e-mail, telephone number.
Payments are only made by bank cards on the website, you will then need to provide your bank card number, its expiry date as well as the cryptogram number. All payments made are secure via a referenced platform: Stripe.
Any order constitutes acceptance of the prices and descriptions of the products available for sale.
In certain cases, including non-payment, incorrect address or other problem with the buyer’s account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer’s order until the problem is resolved.
If an ordered product is unavailable, the buyer will be informed by email. The cancellation of the order for this product and its possible refund will then be made, the rest of the order remaining firm and final.
For any questions relating to the tracking of an order, the buyer can:
– call the following number: +33 7 85 51 34 98 (cost of a local call),
– send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4 – Electronic signature
The online provision of the buyer’s bank details and the final validation of the order will constitute proof of the buyer’s agreement. This will allow the seller to obtain payment for the sums due under the purchase order and this will constitute signature and express acceptance of all operations carried out.
In the event of fraudulent use of bank details, the buyer is invited, as soon as this use is noted, to contact the seller by calling him at the following number: +33 7 85 51 34 98, or by sending him an e-mail. email to the following address: email@example.com.
Article 5 – Confirmation of the order
The contractual information will be confirmed by e-mail at the latest at the time of delivery or failing that, to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form.
Article 6 – Proof of the transaction
Computerized records, kept in the seller’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.The archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as proof.
Article 7 – Product information
The products governed by these general conditions are those which appear on the seller’s website and which are indicated as sold and shipped by the seller.The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the seller cannot be held liable.The photographs of the products are not contractual.
Article 8 – Price
The seller reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, but undertakes to apply the prices in force indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date. Prices are in euros.
They do not take into account delivery costs, invoiced additionally, and indicated before validation of the order. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price of the products in the online store.Payment of the entire price must be made when ordering. At no time can the amounts paid be considered as deposits or deposits.If one or more taxes or contributions, particularly environmental, were to be created or modified, either up or down, this change may be reflected in the selling price of the products.Downloadable products are sent by e-mail within an average time of 5 to 10 minutes from receipt of the order by Les Moon Walkers, barring any setbacks which would delay delivery independently of the wishes of Les Moon Walkers, the customer will then be informed.
The buyer may benefit from special discounts if applicable, according to the special conditions specified when ordering.
Article 9 – Payment method
This is an order with obligation to pay, which means that placing the order involves payment by the buyer. Payment for the order is made only by the buyer’s credit card. The buyer must enter their bank details in the place provided.
Article 10 – Availability of products
Except in cases of force majeure or during closing periods clearly announced on the home page of the site, shipping times will be those indicated above.
Article 11 – Delivery terms
Delivery by e-mail is only made after confirmation of payment by the seller’s banking organization. It is provided within the time limit specified in article 10, from receipt by the seller of the purchase order. Any further delay will not result in the cancellation of the sale.In the event of non-compliance with the payment conditions set out above, the seller may suspend or cancel the sale.The products are delivered to the e-mail address indicated by the buyer on the order form, the buyer must ensure its accuracy.The buyer can, at his request, have an invoice sent to the billing address and not to the delivery address.
Article 12 – Returns / Refunds
No product on this site can be refunded or credited.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law.
The parties undertake to seek an amicable solution to any dispute which may arise from the interpretation or execution of the Contract. If they are unable to do so, the parties will submit the dispute to the Commercial Court.
Article 14 – Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
When creating the user account: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address.
When the user connects to the website, it records, in particular: name, first name, connection data, usage data, location data and payment data.
Using the services provided on the website allows you to complete a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
As part of the payment for the products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
When the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user’s communications is subject to temporary retention.
Cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option to deactivate cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users aims to provide website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the website by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
– implementation of user assistance;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies in the following cases:
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
– when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access their data;
– when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. staff ;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and Privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can assert at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org:
– they can update or delete the data concerning them by logging into their account and configuring the settings of this account;
– they can delete their account by writing to the following email address email@example.com. Please note that information shared with other users, such as posts on forums, may remain visible to the public on the website, even after their account is deleted;
– they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated by writing to the following email address: email@example.com;
– users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 15 – Modification of the General
Conditions of Sale
These general conditions of sale are applicable from the moment they are mentioned on the website: www.lesmoonwalkers.com
Les Moon Walkers reserves the right to modify them at any time.
The new general conditions of sale will only apply to orders placed after these modifications.
Last date of updating of the General Conditions of Sale: February 2024